At Sullivan Construction, we work hard to ensure that the roofing we install on your commercial structure will keep the building safe from moisture issues and other problems for several years to come. We provide commercial roofing services like roof repair, maintenance and roof replacement to ensure that your commercial building is properly protected. Contact Sullivan Construction Company right away for professional commercial roofing services in Minnesota.
Commercial Metal Roofing
For promoting energy conservation and an eco-friendly environment, metal roofing is the best option. Metal roofing is one of the most popular roofing choice for commercial roofing projects.
Why Metal Roofing For My Project?
- Cost effective: Metal roofing lowers heating and cooling costs for business owners.
- Eco-friendly: It reduces roof temperatures, making your businesses comfortable for employees and customers.
- Aesthetics: Metal roofs give your building a professional, clean look. They are available in a variety of colors, styles and designs.
- Little maintenance: Metal roofs are made to last a long time without becoming discolored, corrode or promote mold growth.
- High-performance: Metal roofing are built to withstand water, ice, snow and hail.
- Energy efficient: Metal roofs will insulate your building, reducing energy costs and outside noise.
When it comes to commercial roofing, metal roofs offer unlimited benefits. They are easy to repair and will increase the resale value of your business.
Commercial Flat Roofing
Flat roofs seem a lot easier to install and repair than other roofing options, but they can become a big problem if not installed by a professional. Because our contractors at Sullivan Construction Company have the skills and expertise, we can successfully apply a flat roofing system to any building. We give a slight slope to your flat roof to allow water to run off of the roof. We also use a tar paper covering, an underlayment, to protect the roof against water damage. If you have leaks or a sagging flat roof, our team can assess your damages and help you repair your roof.
Why Flat Roofing For My Project?
- Cost effective
- Uses less material
- Strong, durable roofing option
- Lifespan: up to 20 years